Its a wonderful life

A place for my random musings!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My First Post

Okay so finally I too get into the blogging business. I wonder why I waited so long. I know that I wanted to but never really got around it. I did inspire several of my friends to start blogging which is crazy when I myself never started. Anyways as they say - better late than never - here I go. And boy do I have a lot to write. Even as I speak the world cup final is going on and it looks like Italy is about to kicks France's ass...Well in my opinion this world cup was one of the worst I have seen in that all the good teams got kicked out early and at least one team in the final did not deserve to be there...Well shit happens...Thats life!

A little about myself. My friends call me Lee and well several other names also which I dont want to get into the details of right now but expect these to come up in later blogs....I am in the US currently and under a lot of pressure from one side to stay here and from the other side to return back to India. Well right now I am here and probably will be for a major part of this year...and life is just going along...Why did I name this blog what I named it? I dont know. I just sat here pondering on what I would name it. Something catchy. Something not too cheesy. I know the current one is close but then this one sticks until I can find something better. And I do think that life is beautiful. Life stinks in a lots of ways but sometimes, you just feel it. Life IS beautiful. Enjoy it to the max!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter