Its a wonderful life

A place for my random musings!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bethanians Galore - Part 3

The latest episode in this series...

Jesin
=====
This time its about a bethanian/cetian whom I met a little later in the bethany life.

Jesin joined Bethany late - I think it was in the 2nd year. He along with a couple of other crazy fellows were kicked out of YMCA. There are more stories about the exact details but I dont really remember them...I think it had something to do with Jesin abusing the warden! :D

Anyways, coming back to Jesin, this guy doesnt look like much at first glance...You dont think much about him....Anyways thats what I thought at first...The fact that first impressions do not mean anything can be proved through Jesin. This guy does not really strike you at first but I have to say that Jesin is one of the most sincere and good friends I have had...He was also my neighbour for the latter period of my life at Bethany.It doesnt end there...me and Jesin have had a lot of experiences together...the GRE studies...the Delhi trip..boy was that hell of a trip...but thats a story for a later blog ;-)

I remember the first time I really got to know Jesin. He had a movie on his system - Shrek - I wasnt really all that much for animations and I was thinking that there is no way that I am gonna enjoy this movie....I guess my thoughts on this also had a lot to do with the first impression factor I talked about earlier...Well anyways I watched the movie and I loved it...It was amazing...Then I realized that our tastes were very similar... :) ....from there started a really great friendship

I remember there was a time when Jesin used to have pics of supermodel Laetitia Casta on his system...password protected in hidden folders :))Well Jesin has changed a lot from that time... :)

People rarely call Jesin by name...
he is known by a lot of other names...thadiyan...gelusil..etc...Me myself used to call him Danny De Vito coz he used to remind be of the actor :D And boy did Jesin get mad when we used to call him by these names....in fact there used to be plans in the hostel all the time which involved ambushing Jesin which often ended up in the ambusher getting hurt...sometimes badly!! ;))

Jesin used to call himself by the name maestro...Unfortunately no one else did :D
Another sure fire way to get Jesin mad was to open his system DVD drive...this was often part of the ambush plans..ofcourse whoever unfortunate enough to get caught doing this was history! :)

Jesin was and is a great and sincere friend...its been some time since I have spoken to him...but he sure is an amazing guy...a rare kinda person that you stumble across once in a while during the journey that is life.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    @dipu - Oh yeah!!...You know i wanted to but forgot...Damn!...And its not Doom...Its Quake... :)

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger sandeep said…

    1st thing to mention is the incident where sowji(or shobin) caught trapped inside his room when he forgot to unlatch the door bfore opening the DVD drive.

     
  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger Rat said…

    one day, there was some tattoo in front of jesin's room, on the floor, and somebody called up Sho's home to convey the sad news :-S

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Geo said…

    hahaha...

    good one Lee :)

    heard shobin is planning to start his own blog

    now, you will have to stay away from jessin too :D

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Lee said…

    @geo - by the time I finish, I'll have to stay away from all of you!

    :-S

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Lee said…

    @all - does anyone know if the subject of this has even read the blog?

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    @Jesin - about time dude!...I was waiting for your comments.

    nee ingane confidential info idaate ivide :-S

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter