Its a wonderful life

A place for my random musings!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Boredom

Another Saturday another boring day...what is it that makes us go through mood swings??

I used to think that only women suffered from this syndrome butnot any more...Its definitely a thing common to both sexes..Why - I donno...Today after getting up at around 9 (I couldnt sleep more than that after sleeoing more than 16 hrs the previous day :D )...what do I do..so damn boring that its actually depressing..what I have found out is that this place has got the quality of doing that to you...I havent been able to figure out why yet..So I put in some Jon Bon Jovi - 'Have a Nice Day' in an attempt to spice up things...helps a bit but not much...Ok Damn!...I take out the phone and call my significant other half...maybe that will make me feel better...after some sweet words and sympathy thats over..after all the meter is ticking in dollars on these long distance calls :P...But I am little better right now...

Then a gtalk message from dipu - 'dai'. I say 'Yes' and in the ensuing conversation inform him of the unbearable boredom...And he asks me why dont I blog..And I think oh theres an idea...and this blog is the miserable result of that conversation...I know it sucks!! :P

So lemme start on another one! ;)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter