Its a wonderful life

A place for my random musings!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Busy Busy!!

The year end is fast approaching and projects I am working on are really ramping up. Wow just seems like last Sunday that I was lazing around like this. One whole week just flew through. 6 different projects all implementing along the same timeframe. Thank God for my offshore team!
:-)

I think this is a pretty good enough explanation for why I did not blog for over a month. Well that and ofcourse laziness! :-)

The health wasnt so good also during the past month. Which made me realise something very important. Health is probably the most important of our own that we have. If we dont have good health, we dont really have anything. So Folks, take care of your health!!

And the other thing is after writing a few very significant posts before this, I suppose I wanted all that to sink in before taking on anything else. So with this, I break the month long absence of blogging.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Rat said…

    Blooooooooooosh !
    (the sound of breaking the month-long silence) :D
    Welcome back Lee.. Write Write..

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    Yeah!!

    Hope I can write some more tommorrow.....right not in so much of good sense....writing now might uncover things thats best left uncovered......!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter