Its a wonderful life

A place for my random musings!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm back!

Well after a long long time I post again..Just thought like doing so.

Its almost a year since I posted last I guess...What all happened in between?
Well, I got married - ofcourse the subject of a few posts below :)

And I am back onsite in the US of A...This time in Houston however...And before that in Florida!
So having a good tour all over the US...At the expense of my company...So nice of them..lol

So I am back working at Amex...Wife also working after a long hiatus in between of getting a work permit and job ofcourse...So back to the ol dogs life of the software programmer...

Well to tell the truth, my work over here in Amex is becoming more of my 'secondary job' or 'timepass' as I focus more on becoming a successful trader in the stock markets...How that will work out over time I dont know...But the good thing is I am still solvent and trying to make a mark in this cut-throat business. Believe me its not easy. Put in a trade and you have go a hundred people trying to take your money away from you. It needs some strong discipline and method to be successful in this business....

As someone said once, to make a million in the stock market......
You need to start with a billion... :)

Hope this does not become true for me!
Luckily I dont have a billion :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lee:

    I just came here to say hello! Hope all is well at the other side of the globe.
    It was interesting to read that Citibank news that it is on the block like a Chengalpattu or Koovam Cooperative Bank. Even the Sheikhs in UAE trying to wash their hands off it. Funny stuff. Dow Jones had a close shave today from breaking 12000 today.
    I hope to keep in touch with you in VFM. Bye for now.
    Unknownstranger67.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Rat said…

    need some money ? i can help ! welcome back :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter