Its a wonderful life

A place for my random musings!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Rather Mellow Birthday

My first B-day in the US. Ofcourse it was earlier this month
but did not feel like writing anything for a long time. Since I
am back, thought I'd pen down something about that day.

What is so great about a B-day. Its just another day in your
life. Dipu also voiced the same thoughts a day back on his B-day.
I suppose thats really enhanced by the fact that we are away
from close friends and family. Just takes the specialness out
of the day.

Well the B-day ofcourse started with a kicking of my life which
contributed toward some bad back problems for the rest of
the month :( My ever so kind roomies got people from the
nearby flats also to lift me up and give me an asskicking of
my life! Thanks a lot guys!

Neeways...I think that was the highlight of the day. Well that
and a cake :-) And ofcourse some whisky!! A very normal day.
Did the usual stuff. Went around a bit. Visited a restaurant for
dinner. Not so great - I could have done a better job at home!
Watched acouple of movies and that was about it on the Birthday.

Just another day!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Rat said…

    was it just ppl from nearby flats, or some cranes wee also required ?

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    no gomments.. :-S

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter