Its a wonderful life

A place for my random musings!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Man on a Mission!

Well as you could probably see a few posts below, I picked up a smoking habit the last time I came over here and havent been able to kick it off since...Well you can imagine what the wife thinks about it....Time to quit? Well I will...right after this one...lol...Same ol Same ol.

Anyways, coming to the point, finally decided....thats it...I'm gonna quit...Bought some gum to aid me in the process....Starting today. Wish me luck guys! :)

I'll need it.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Best of luck! I see so many products being advertised these days to help you quit smoking...let me know how they fare :)

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Lee said…

    Well what do you know...Day1 over today...Not so bad..Well the product is good...bit of a taste...but takes care of the craving...lets see how it works out.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Arey, It soooooo eaaaaazy to give up smoking, and I did it several times !!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All the best Lee and wishing you tons of confidence and determination to leave smoking

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Tiger said…

    Lee Have you seen the movie "No Smoking ". Better see to get scared off.
    Jokking..

    Try your best you think of the recent past the relative sufferings you will quit.

    Best of Luck ,Nice Post , Do visit my WebPage
    http://satishkmys.googlepages.com
    I haven't updated from last 6 months.

    Regards
    Satish K (VFM)

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Rat said…

    vellamadi poraathenu valiyum thodangiyaa ! dei dei.. thatti povumedaa ! btw, wtf is vfm ?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter